Wednesday 11 June 2014

New home

So after a couple of weeks of drama, me and the wife are finally in our new house! Yay!

And I have assigned myself one of the bedrooms as my hobby central going forwards. It needs a lot of work - the walls need re-plastering/re-skimming and then a full repaint. After than I'll look to getting some furniture in such as a nice desk and some display cabinets and book shelves.
Its very exciting times!

However, having been in this hobby for 20 plus years and thrown or sold very little out in that time, the reality is I have a rather large amount of stuff stored in plastic crates, boxes and army cases that needs a serious slim down. Countless bits boxes need to be packaged, sold or traded so I can recycle the cash in to new shiny projects and more resin goodies.

Here is a pic some friends took when helping me move the stuff in...
There is also a built in cupboard that you cannot see on the right of the picture thats full as well, plus 4 more boxes outside the room


Over the past nights this has begun to be sifted and progress is being made!

More to follow on the creation of my new hobby home. Will make a nice little thing to follow and see how it progresses!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so much better about my own pile of models to paint. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its quite bad I guess! I now have 3 crates of stuff to sell...some second hand and some new...so far. Thats excluding actual armies I'll be looking to offload. Be chopping in my Dwarves and Warriors of Chaos to start with and then see where things take me from there.

    ReplyDelete