Thursday 19 June 2014

Time for a 20 year clear out

So...
The move was successful to my new home, but alas, my new hobby den just is not the size of a football pitch...
Given the 20+ years of hoarding, during which time I think I sold just 3 small armies (Howling Griffons, 1st draft Space Wolves and some Chaos Nurgle Space Marines a few years back) its time to de clutter and focus on the things I like the most - heresy and robots...

So I have started listing bits on various web locations such as www.swc.co.uk and Facebook trading sites.

Its quite liberating actually!
Although quite sad at times going through such old memorabilia, OOP models and so on that you just cannot get but have no time to ever paint.

So over the next few weeks, more will be going and slimming down the vast collection...so I can buy some more goodies over the next 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment