Thursday 12 July 2012

Been 10 days!


Errr yeah I am sure you are supposed to regularly update blogs etc but whatever!

In the past 10 days I have resigned from work, accepted a new job elsewhere in a nice shiney modern company, and been painting Necrons. I cannot get enough of these little robot dudes :)

The total list of models I have now splashed out and bought of late, or have already had from an army 6 years ago thats being repainted to the new scheme is quite extensive. Remember my blog on "everything is always half finished" - this will be another one of those no doubt!

So the list of stuff

Necron Overlord, res orb and Staff of Light - I am sure i'll give other cool wargear to him too
Necron Destroyer Lord, res orb, Staff of Light - again same on wargear

10 Lychguard - New models that were too cool not to get and will have Hyperphase swords / dispersion shields

10 Immortals - the old metal ones with gauss blasters
10 Immortals - the new plastics that will be getting Tesla Carbine options
50 Warriors - all from my old army, with 40 now repainted and 10 nearly sorted

9 Scarab Bases - from the old army - will have to add a 10th I guess for roundness of numbers
3 Tomb Blades - new cool models, given mine Gauss Blasters and Shadowlooms
3 Wraiths - new models again one with Whip Coils
Triarch Stalker - new model looks cool, big guns
6 Destroyers - again from the old army I had

Doom Scythe - it looks badass like a Cylon Raider
2 Monoliths - umm from the old army I had and was a christmas pressie when Apoc was released and you bought 2 in a box for proper discount
3 Annihliation Barges - I suspect 1 may become a command barge

total is now 3175 points worth of Necrons.
What is missing? I think I need to look at the fancy new HQ options personally and look at royal courts etc

No comments:

Post a Comment